Work Health and Safety Australia Consultancy is pleased to offer a wide range of safety training options for the workplace. With extensive experience and vast knowledge our safety and training experts can come to you and provide vital safety training at a time and location suitable to meet the every changing demands of the workplace.
Courses include, but are not limited to:
- Workplace first aid and emergency rescue courses
- Emergency preparedness
- Fire and Evacuation
- Manual handling/Manual tasks
- Hazardous substances & Dangerous goods
- Incident management & Accident Investigation
- Worker rehabilitation
- Risk management & Hazard control
- Specific work task training
- Course development & delivery
- And many more
Looking to design a training program specific to your work environment?
WHSAC will work with your organisation to develop a training program suitable for the individual needs of your workplace. Our WH&S experts can assist in developing workplace training options for site specific Plant/Equipment, Safe Operating Procedures, Work Method Statement, WH&S Inspection/Auditing, and much more.
For further information on developing a comprehensive Training Program for your workplace and growing your safety culture please contact us.